samedi 30 juillet 2016

Reutlingen : un Turc stoppe le meurtrier à la machette

Turkish man stops machete attacker fleeing crime scene in Germany
DAILY SABAH WITH REUTERS
ISTANBUL
Published July 25, 2016

A Turkish man reportedly stopped a machete wielding man on Sunday by hitting him with his car in Reutlingen city near Stuttgart, Germany.


The incident took place in front of a Turkish restaurant, where an asylum-seeking Syrian man who previously worked there, killed another employee who was reportedly pregnant.


The perpetrator of the attack reportedly attempted to flee the scene, but was stopped by Alper Meyvalı, who hit him with his car.

He had been involved in previous incidents causing injuries to other people, reports said.

This was the fourth violent assault on civilians in Western Europe in 10 days, though police said it did not appear linked to terrorism.

"Given the current evidence, there is no indication that this was a terrorist attack," a police statement said.

"The attacker was completely out of his mind. He even ran after a police car with his machete," the mass-circulation Bid newspaper quoted a witness as saying. A motorist knocked down the attacker soon afterward and he was then taken into custody by police, the witness told Bid. The police spokesman said the man was being interrogated after receiving medical treatment.

Neither Sunday's attack nor a shooting rampage by an 18-year-old Iranian-German man that killed nine people in Munich on Friday bore any sign of connections with terrorism, police said.
Source : http://www.dailysabah.com/europe/2016/07/25/turkish-man-stops-machete-attacker-fleeing-crime-scene-in-germany

"Reutlingen machete attack
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On 24 July 2016, a Syrian asylum seeker armed with a blade (variously reported as a knife, machete, or meat cleaver) attacked pedestrians in Reutlingen, Germany, killing his coworker, a pregnant Polish woman, and wounding two other people in the forearm and head, before being subdued by a civilian who hit him with a car and arrested by police.[1] (...)

The attack took place around 16:30 CEST (14:30 UTC) by a kebab shop where the perpetrator, a 21-year old Syrian asylum-seeker, and his 45-year old pregnant victim both worked, and from where he retrieved the weapon.[2][3][4]

The attacker and the victim had an argument before the attack. The attacker then proceeded to killing her with the weapon he retrieved from the shop and also injured another woman and a man. He was subdued by a driver, Alper Meyvalı, of Turkish heritage, who hit him with his car.[5][4][2] The police then arrested him after they arrived on the scene.[6][2]"

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reutlingen_machete_attack

Voir également : Ain : le geste héroïque du Franco-Turc Baykal Yildiz

Agresseurs de Cologne : pas de Turcs parmi les suspects

Sur les troubles de Cologne

Agressions à Cologne : "Pas du tout des personnes d'origine turque"

Cologne : 31 suspects (dont 18 demandeurs d'asile), et aucun Turc parmi eux

Violences à Cologne : "l'absence de Turcs à la gare"

Les Turcs d'Allemagne, selon Luc Rosenzweig

Surdélinquance maghrébine : les Turcs de Cologne face au risque d'amalgame

Valeurs actuelles : "l’Allemagne, habituée à une communauté turque moins problématique"